We Make Sure Your Property Is In Expert Hands
We’ve sold over 5000 homes since 1995, so we know our stuff. Our experience means we understand the unique stresses involved with selling a home and how best to help you through it.
What’s your property really worth? We’re here to offer our expertise and advice throughout. Something to look out for when you’re getting valuations for your property is agents deliberately over-valuing your property. An inflated price will attract the wrong buyers and eventually lead to your property falling below its true market value.
We’ve made viewings even easier for you, now we’re on Street.co.uk. Street allows you to manage viewings, seamlessly. You can automate the entire process by simply selecting the times you’re available or happy to allow viewings. You’ll receive confirmation via WhatsApp and email, no need for any back-and-forth phone calls! If you need to change anything, you can log in to your Street account at any time and update your preferences.
As the UK’s first estate agent to be on Street.co.uk, you’ll experience customer service like never before with our team. Street’s technology means you’ll be able to access instant feedback from viewings and respond in real-time. We’ll always follow-up directly to share more in-depth details, but this gives you even more control and transparency over selling your property.
We also have our own in-house sales progression team and we’re trained to spot any potential difficulties, long before they arise. They’ll spend 100% of their time working towards a successful outcome for you.
Choosing The Right Agent
To help you choose the fit, here are some questions we’d suggest asking any potential agent you speak to.
1. What evidence do you have to support your suggested price for my home?
2. What marketing plan would you have for my home?
3. How will you present my home in its best light to the widest possible market?
4. Which websites will my property appear on?
5. How flexible are you to show potential buyers around my home and how will you communicate with me about it?
6. How often will you update me on progress?
7. Once a sale is agreed what will you do to ensure that the chain remains strong and prevent it from breaking?